Thursday, September 18, 2003

This is the story of my BA324 Cover Letter homework.

My day starts of with me forgetting to do it.
SOo during my BC office hour:
I frantically find an ad to reply to online,
and write up the letter.
I decide to wait until right before class to print it.
Bad idea.
Not only do I lose track of time at the career fair thing,
I don't have an IF account. (they take money from it when you print stuff at the business school).
I have to have Bevo Bucks to have an IF account.
I don't have money in my Bevo Bucks.
I can't add money until I join their little Bevo club thing.
I join.
Then I can't add money because they don't accept Visa anymore, those bastards.
UT only takes MasterCard or Discovery.
I don't have Mastercard or Discovery.
I have the option of opening my EFT account; where I can give them by banking router number and account number and wire money directly from a checking account.
I don't have my bank router number or checking number.
I call my mom.
She doesn't have the numbers.
She calls the bank. I get the numbers.
I add the money to bevo bucks.
Bevo bucks adds money to my IF account.
Meanwhile I'm sweating and looking at the clock obsessively.
I print the damn letter.

I am 20 minutes late to class.
I rush to class, feet huRTINg, all in my suit, waiting for the professor to yell at me (it's a small class)
I am nervous - I don't like being late.
He just smiles and half waves. I start apologizing profusely, saying I lost track of time at the career fair thing.
He just says it's not big deal and it's ok and says I look nice. Then he smiles and keeps lecturing.
I make a weird face. What a strange teacher.
He doesn't care I'm almost half an hour late? He doens't even care why?
Well, then again, he's been even late-R.
I sit down and try really hard to concentrate and take notes out of remorse.
oh well.
all's well that ends well.

posted by Steph at 2:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home