Monday, September 08, 2003

You know what's even more annoying than little bugs?
LOUD PEOPLE.
Especialy LOUD people living upstairs.

I don't understand how one can make suCH a loug BANg BANG BANg sound when they walk, unless they are trying to.
And I am not exaggerating. I TRIED to bang when I walk, and I wasn't even able to until I started jumping up and down.
Ask Vivian! She has been over enough to hear conSTANT louD pounding at all times during the day.

It is so annoying.
I really don't get how you can make so much noise.
A lot of times it sounds like they are banging drawers or something. Maybe they are just callous people, but it's starting to seriously get on my nerves, especially since I'm actually trying to studying now!

Sarah said that a few nights ago there was loud pounding at 4am (NOT that kind of pounding, k?) and she had to bang on the ceiling to shut them up.
I'm leaving a nice polite note on their door.
Actually I want to just cuss them out, but it's not their fault if they don't know, right?
#$*)#(%*#%#

When I grow up, I wanna live in a house with a lOT of land around me, so I never have to hear any
a) rude, inconsiderate people below (those lying Dobie bitches who lied about having music on and kept doing it after we asked nicely. repeatedly.)
b) stompy, bangy, unreasonably heavy treaders upstairs

I will have a big house and acres of land around it and a big GUN.
and several DOGS.
SO THERE.

posted by Steph at 6:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home