Thursday, October 16, 2003

"And in the Darkness Blog Them"

This was in the Blogger homepage; I thought that was kind of cute.

Anyways.
I can't believe I don't feel tired at all. It's like last year again. It's like you go past a certain point where you're just not tired anymore. But I know I'll feel like crap tomorrow.

I wish I needed sleep less. I feel so much more productive with a 20+ hour day.
But I've been too damn sick to stay up late, so I've been trying to sleep a lot; that's usually the only thing that gets me through it.

My throat it still sore, and I'm sneezing a lot, but my coughs have that phlegmy feel to it, so does that mean I'm getting better? Whatever. I pray to god I feel better before this weekend... camping. Gah if I'm sick for that it'll suck so badly.

G'night.

posted by Steph at 1:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home