Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I almost ran over this stupid little aZn girl today.

Note: I am little, I am Chinese, and I am a girl.
But I am noT a 'stupid little aZn gurl' - there is a difference.

Anyways, so I was driving into the Jester parking garage when this orange haired girl clad in a pink and white terry exercise outfit steps out in front of my car as I am about to pull in.

I am annoyed, but she is a pedestrian, so I decide to be patient.

Until she proceeds to take almost 1 full minute to cross.
She is talking on the phone, which annoys me greatly, because while I am all for multitasking, if you don't have enough brAIN cells to talk and walk at the same time, don't do it.

As I watch this vapid bitch saunter in front of my car, all the while yakking and adjusting the straps of her over-priced purse, I start to get angry.

Has she no consideration at all?
I mean, you can only take the 'pedestrian has the right of way' thing so far. She could've walked on the side walk. She could've waited a millesecond for me to pass, but instead, she steps right in front of me as I turn a corner. She wasn't doing it purpose, she was just oblivious. But it still annoyed me.

The whole time I'm trying to get eye contact to shoot her some nasty looks, but she's completely unware of her surroundings.

So the second her foot touched the curb of the other side, I revved my engine and shot past her, close enough to piss her off. She dropped her little purple phone in the process, and turned to glare at me. I raised my eyebrow and shot her a 'what of it, bitch' look and she pouted and left.

Am I a mean person?
Oh well.

Lesson: Respect pedestrians (more or less), but show some consideration for the drivers too, dammit.

posted by Steph at 7:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home