Wednesday, October 01, 2003

The more I think about it, the more angry I am about having to take this accounting test at 7 am.

Is it just me or is it ridiculous?
The buses don't even run at 6:00am. How do they expect us to get to campus?
I almost had to park at my work and freakin' risk getting mugged walking in the cold and the dark.
For some reason I didn't think about how dark it would be.
Thanks michael for dropping me off.

Maybe I'm just whining, but it's ACCOUnting.. and she was saying in class "yeah, you guys are so lucky you get to take it at 7pm, that should be your optimal thinking time."
uh, thankS for making the make-up exam at 7 am then.
It's not the teacher's fault though. Stupid, stupid department.

You can be sure I will be complaining straight to the department head after my test.
I will also make an announcement encouraging anyone else taking the make up test to do the same.
This is BS.
Time to cram for 5 min. now.

posted by Steph at 4:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home