Tuesday, October 28, 2003

The weekend was ok. But sooner or later I'd like one day without having to do anything. Not that this is likely to happen any time soon. This weekend is major cramming studying time.

I had a dream two nights ago that George Bush ran against Laura Bush in the next Presidential Election.
They both came to UT to give speeches. When a crowd of people in the front starting 'booing' him, he rode out in a tank and bombed them. People went crazy and started running, and he kept laughing.
I remember liking Laura Bush a lot.
I wonder what this means. either way, Bush sucks.

There were a lot of cute kids this weekend. I went to my Chinese school Halloween carnival, and then Longhorn Halloween to paint faces. Kids are so cute. I think any one who doesn't like kids is souless.

I've decided what I'm going to be for Halloween.

There's an ABSA Halloween party this Friday - except unlike some clubs, we don't always need to get piss drunk to have fun. Everyone is going in costume - I can't wait! IM me for details.

I needed a persuasive speech topic by today, and for the life of me I could not think of something. But I got inspired on my way to school today; I'm going to talk about why you should not give money to bums.

I'd like one week off of school nOW, please.

posted by Steph at 11:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home