Monday, November 10, 2003

At my internship thing at Pickaprof we're trying to get professors to sign up on the Professor Support System to they can send surveys to students about the class, post course descriptions and contact info and whatnot.

Look at this link.
Go under [Multimedia] on the right and click on [Video]

It has Professer Brandl on national TV.
It's funny.
I'm taking his class next semester.

This is the guy that I had originally signed up for this semester, but got kicked out of because I hadn't taken ACC311 first.
He told us on the first day of class that most of us would probably get Cs, this was a hard class, and if we thought his standards, or the university's, for that matter, were too high, there was the door. *he pointed*
I liked him a lot.

Haha for pickaprof and professor Brandl.

posted by Steph at 9:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home