Wednesday, November 05, 2003

For about 2 weeks, the PickaProf office I work at had Einstein's bagels every morning.

There was even a wonderful wonderful Einstein Honey Almond cream cheese. I knew I was just getting spoiled and this would not last forever, but I indulged and took it for granted anyways, each day peeking around the corner into the kitchen hoping to find that familiar boxful of bagels.

It's been a week and we have not had bagels. I'm was disappointed.

Me: Wahh. It's been a week and still no bagels. I can't work without bagels!
Chris: [ignores me, as usual]
Me: I'm hungry! I want bagels! I shall go on strike!
Chris: Strike. Why are you striking?
Me: Because I want bagels! I refuse to work under these conditions.
Chris: We're not exactly working in a coal mine, Stephanie.
Me: But I demand somE form of compensation for my work...

We don't get paid. Is breakfast too much to ask?

posted by Steph at 9:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home