Saturday, November 01, 2003

Halloween was good I guess.
Usually I just end up stressing all day before the ABSA event I have to get ready for and end up trying to calm down enough to enjoy it. Blah. I wish I could've had more fun.
Not that I didn't enjoy the costumes and people. I just hate missing class and work and having people make me feel guilty about it. It's not like I don't berate myself enough for my shortcomings. I know I had to miss class and work last week to go home for the first time, and the week before because of ABSA camping, and the week before thaT because I was sick. EFF YOU for making me feel bad about it.
I hate school and I hate homework and tests.

I have no motivation to do homework.
Yay for UT winning game.
I need some motivation. I WILL do homework ALL DAY today. And all night.
After I take this nap.

posted by Steph at 2:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home