Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I had another unhappy, violent dream last night.

Only this time, I was beaten and bruised. I think I was on a mission to do something; I wore all black - black turtleneck, black pants, black boots, hair in ponytail. Then as I was walking xome gang/mafia/bastards all in black also appeared out of nowhere in an alley, attacked me, and beat the crap out of me. They were ruthless, kicking and punching. I don't know why I didn't scream out for help; maybe I thought it'd be useless?

When I managed to stumble home (into my old house, for some reason) and looked at myself in the mirror, there were purple and black bruises everywhere, even on my face. I hurt a lot. There was no one in the house and no one to help me. I fell on the bed and blacked out.

When I woke up in the dream, I didn't remember what happened; I just saw blurry images of me curled up on the ground trying to block blows raining down from above.

I woke up this morning sore as hell, and for a moment the dream felt almost real. Then I remembered the soreness was from basketball practice with ABSA last night. For awhile though, the pain seemed fitting.

What I remember most from the dream was how horrible it felt
to be alone with no one to protect me.

posted by Steph at 12:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home