Sunday, November 02, 2003

My cousin Angeline has AIM now.

She's nine years old! And she talks online. How messed up is that.
This is the first time I IM-ed her:

Demona848: hey stinky
Acwgbc: im not stinky
Demona848: you are
Acwgbc: u are
Demona848: i can smell you from here
Acwgbc: no u cant\
Demona848: I can. you really need to take a shower, ok?
Acwgbc:
Demona848: hahaha
Demona848: do you miss me
Demona848: HEY i'm talking to you
Acwgbc:
Acwgbc: what r u doing?
Demona848: I just got home from a ABSA volleyball game

Acwgbc: u popped
Demona848: huh?
Demona848: popped what
Acwgbc: u popped!
Acwgbc: your balloon
Demona848: what balloon
Demona848: what are you talking about
Acwgbc: your balloon
Demona848: WHAT BALLOOOOON
Acwgbc: your balllllooooooonnnnnn!!!!!!
Demona848: WHAT bALLOOOOOOON are you talking about?!?!
Acwgbc: :-D
Demona848: WHEN did I get a balloon
Acwgbc: i dont know?
Demona848: WHAT?!?!
Demona848: WHAT are you talking about you pSYCHO?!
Acwgbc: :-D
Demona848: AHH!
Demona848: STOP MESsing with my HEAD
Acwgbc: :-D
Demona848: i'm not talking to you anymore
Demona848: meanie
Acwgbc: thank u for telling me i am messing with your head
Demona848: why
Acwgbc: i thoght u werent talking to me anymore
Acwgbc: hee hee
Acwgbc: hee hee
Acwgbc: i win!
Demona848: ..
Demona848: you're a horrible child

Acwgb: no im not
Acwgb: hee hee
Demona848: i'm going to go now
Demona848: and cook
Demona848: and eat
Demona848: and study
Acwgb: cook what
Acwgb: eat what
Acwgb: study what
Acwgb: ?????????
Demona848: cook tofu gan1 and meat and jiao3 tsai4 hwa1
Demona848: study statistics and accounting
Demona848: like you know what any of those are
Acwgb: yes i do
Acwgb: how do u know if i dont?
Acwgb: ha ha
Demona848: because you're a silly child
Demona848: and you know nothing
Acwgb: hee hee
Acwgb: thats mean!
Acwgb: u meanie
Acwgb: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Demona848: HA! I WIN
Acwgb: i won first
Demona848: so? the most recent WIN wins
Demona848: therefore, I WIN!
Demona848: I win again by saying that!
Acwgbc: i win iwin i win iwin i win i win
Acwgbc: now i win
Acwgbc: ha i win
Demona848: I win
Acwgbc: I win!
Acwgbc: i win
Auto response from Demona848: i win
Acwgbc: i win
Auto response from Demona848: i win

BOO YA! I'm a genius

all nine year olds beware.

posted by Steph at 3:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home