Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Shanna and I went kickboxing today for the first time in a long time.

It was so tiring, I think we both were scared we were going to pass out the first 15 minutes like the first time we went with Brandy. Brandy introduced us to this place. I miss you, Brandy.

I must've wrapped my fists wrong, because they're skinned up to hell. It hurt a lot when I got shampoo on it.

I'd like to say yeah, the pain is worth it, I feel good about myself, blah blah, but I don'T!
No ma'am.
I feel tired and am dreading being sore.

I was going to do laundry or something productive, but I think I will do nothing today.

I had my last speech in BA 324, a persuasive. I will be posting my speech and propoganda-ish pictures up later.

posted by Steph at 6:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home