Wednesday, December 10, 2003

From wei wei's blog:

Tuesday, December 09, 2003ahhhh!!!

my dad, the most UNromantic guy on the face of this earth, just got my mom a diamond ring for her birthday.
(:
it even came with a singing teddy bear holding a velvet jewelrey case.
hahahahha.

"thank god they have this stuff online. if i had to really go to a jewelrey store, i wouldn't know whAt the hell i was doing.."

so he ordered it off line.
haha.
but for him, thats pretty damn good.

so my mom is sitting in bed under her covers with her teddy bear flashing her ring around and giggling, and my dad, like me when im nervous or angry, is walking around the room cleaning and fidgeting, trying to look serious.

yea. that just made my day week.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Reading that made me scream for like 5 minutes. I must've said "Oh my GOD" 2 dozen times. THAT is SO unlike my daddy.

Yay it made me so happy. I have been growing more and more cynical all semester, and this helps so much.

yAY! that is so cute.

my stomach right now is so rumbly. While *ahem* waiting for CHRIS, whom I owe sushi to, to call, I went out and ate sushi anyways and then got hungry again and ate fried pickles and milk tea.

Pounds of raw fish and salty sour fried pickles and sweet milk tea is NOT good. throw in lactose intolerance.
poo i feel bad physically.

but so good emotionally. ^_^

posted by Steph at 8:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home