Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Judy and mike brought DDR to our family party thingie. The adults were so facinated. So that made me happier.
Then my dad and uncle played. THAT made me reaLLy laugh. It was great.
I think my parents really want to get one now.
My daddy says him and my mom will practice and then they will compete against my sister and I and hold a family competition thing. Hahaha. so funny.

I was actually cool with the fact we didn't really get presents; cash is always good.
Usually, when I get cash, I would always just 'save it' and like Jerry said he does, slowly spend it on a bunch of cheap crap I don't need. well NO MORE! The next few days I will buy clothes with all the money. ALL of it. No saving like a good girl.
After all, it wAS meant for presents, right? It should be treated as a sunk cost.
YES! clothes and jacket and boots and pants!
ThiS is the true meaning of the Holidays. Cold hard cash to buy whatever you want.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to ME!
(I'm not a greedy bitch, I prrrromise)

posted by Steph at 11:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home