Monday, January 26, 2004

The rest of this semester is officially booked.

I look at all the different colored meetings tests classes and events filled in my planner, and I just want to graduate already.

Really. I do. I have senioritis, and I'm not even halfway through college.

Sometimes I think my weeks are just one big hyperventilation trip; just when I think I'm about to pass out from freaking out too much, it subsides just enough for me to catch a breathe of air, then starts all over again.

I'm hyperventilating right now just thinking about this semester.

My mom used to push me a lot to consider graduating early, and I used to think it was stupid because I wanted to play in college. I am seriously reconsidering.

I don't even know how I'm going to study; I'll never have any motivation after being tired from all the other crap. I'll just want to zone out. uh oh. I'm doing it again.

I can't breathe.

posted by Steph at 8:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home