Saturday, February 21, 2004

I experienced two very new types of pain this weekend.

One was getting my ears pierced. I'm the oldest person I know to have ever gone to Claire's and gotten her ears pierced. It was the most impulsive thing I've done all year.

The other was colliding full speed and ramming the side of my face against the head of a guy who later told me he was probably 3 times my mass.

Today was my first football game. YAY. GO Panthers! It was a great game.

My wondeful sibs Caroline and Hanh made pink t-shirts with our team name and logo for everyone on the team and bought hot pink bandanas to set off the outfits. We looked wonderful. Everyone who called my guys (yeah.. the rest of the team is male) gay and made fun of them were just jealous.

All I can say is that my team of 'faggots' kicked your asses. So there.

Pictures will be up later.

posted by Steph at 3:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home