Sunday, February 08, 2004

I studied for 3 hours yesterday! Like actual studying! Finance and accounting.

In between weekends it's just meetings and class. It all goes by in a blur. I've actually even made use of the Sterling gym a couple of times. Soon I will be able to take down anyone. So many classes and meetings. it was a horrible week. Don't worry. I get playtime in.

Yesterday we had a catfish cookout at Vivian's place.
Mike came to visit. I ate catfish and the best mashed potatoes ever (homemade and freshly mashed by jennifer) and then vivi and mike even make brownies with vanilla ice cream on top with heath bar chocolate stuff! SO GOOD! I shoveled food in my mouth so fast...

Then when Jennifer started giving me a massage during poker, I thought I'd die of happiness - the eating and gambling and massaging made my life so complete.

Next week will be 3 quizzes and 2 tests. Not fun at all. If I can survive this week and do well, theN my life will be complete.

bah.

posted by Steph at 9:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home