Friday, February 13, 2004

It's been a shitty week.

2 tests, 3 quizzes. So by the time I finished it yesterday, I really wanted to start my weekend early.

Which I did. And that is how I ended up waking up this morning slightly hungover and going to my very first interview ever in the friggin SLEET in only a business suit and thin worthless stockings to keep me warm. It was the highlight of my week.

Actually, I'd say last night was the highlight of my week, but I don't remember much of it. Ha.

It was the first time in a lonG time I actually joined a big group of people to partake in .... oh screw it.
to partake in getting trashed and then going to a club.

I hadn't even intended on going - my head hurt and I really, like Rebecca said, "didn't feel like being sober" that night. But it's amazing how much peer pressure can influence you when you're tipsy!

I ended up going and it was pretty fun. At least I went with people who kept asking me if I was ok - noT that I was showing any symptoms of buzzed-ness... I don't know why they kept asking me that. Still, it's nice to go with people you know will take care of you. Thanks.

I left early because I could no longer stand it. That, and I could no longer stand, period.

I don't think people should be allowed to bring cameras to clubs after their friends have been drinking.

I'm hungry.

posted by Steph at 9:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home