Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I friggin gained 8 points since christmas break.

I remember being all excited gaining 4 pounds from a week in vegas with vivian, even though that all went away after a few days. But it's been 4 days since I got back and I've weighed myself every day and these 8 pounds are here to stay.

goddamit it's so weird. I like to convince myself that it's all the crazy exercising I've been doing lately, and it's just 3 pounds of pure muscle on each leg and 1 on each arm. That's what I tell myself.

what. the. hell. I've actually reached 90. I don't know what to think. at least I still fit into my clothes.

I went to get a haircut today, and this guy that helps out there actually looked at me and said "did you get fat?" in Chinese. I saw him last about 2 months ago.

HOW do you noT know to noT say that shit to a girl? GEEZ. I mean, I don't give a shit, but he doesn't know that. For all he knows, he could've made me go bulimic.

my mom says my face is a good indicator of my weight; and when I got back from spring break she told me it looked rounder. When she sees me with my face all not plump she always freaks out and asks me if I've been eating at school. So I guess my face must have been particularly round today to make that guy say that.

my uncle says if i reach 100, he'll give me a 100 bucks. I plan to hold him to that.

posted by Steph at 10:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home