Monday, March 22, 2004

Wow I take back everything bad I've ever said about school.

I enjoy learning so much. After all, not everyone is lucky enough to be able to go to a univeristy and attain such useful knowledge and gain such wonderful classroom experiences.

The finance lecture about foreign exchange rates was particularly stimulating today. Did you know that if you can get 20 Pesos for 1 American Dollar, then that means one Peso will only get you 5 cents? My goodness, it was so invigorating my eyes closed and my mind reached a dark and quiet mental state to better absorb the information.

Then I went to management class where I learned about cross-cultural differences and negotiation styles. I love how my teacher speaks in such a clear, precise, monotone voice. Her slow pace helps me take in the information much better than if she had spoken like a normal person.

THEN, as if that wasn't fun enough, instead of having to go home and do nothing until my meeting, I actually went to a study lounge and read and took notes for almost 2 hours! Nothing thrills me more than quelling the demon urges to play and be idle and instead choosing to be responsible and studious.

Now I get to go to an ABSA officer/director meeting, and my heart is just about to burst from happiness and excitement from this wonderfully spontaneous and exhilarating day.

I am such a lucky lucky girl.

posted by Steph at 4:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home