Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I have two tests wednesday, and have been attempting to study all day today.

Halfway through reading, I decide to make some tea. I don't really drink tea. I was just bored, really.

I put in too much mango green tea leaves, so I add in more rock sugar to compensate. It was so yummy and strong I drank it all in in 10 seconds.

It resulted in immediate dizziness. I had no idea tea affects you like this. tea and sugar. sugar and tea. wheeeeee.....

I should've read the back where it says rinsing out the first brew takes away 85% of the caffeine. I don't really drink anything with caffeine. And I know this is not psychological because right after I drank it I got my head started spinning and it took me awhile to figure out why and i have no idea what I am writing this.

posted by Steph at 4:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home