Sunday, April 18, 2004

Too busy living life to blog it.

Alumni panel on Thursdsay was good. Alumni happy hour on Friday was fun, even though only one alum(?) showed up. Alumni dinner on Saturday was awesome - we had 9 alumni show up and they all seemed to be so enthusiastic about seeing each other and revisiting their ABSA memories that I think it really made the members appreciate ABSA all the more. If possible.

I got a sunburn on my back from car wash 11am-4pm on Saturday. Because I could only reach the top of my back, the part where I left uncovered in sunblock and my shirt left this big red sunburn on my back. It's still hot to the touch. And it hurts like hell everytime I'm in the shower.

We won softball today against this team who had matching t-shirts. They called themselves the 'All Stars'. Good thing they weren't all stars. Hahahaha. Get it? .... .. anyways... we won.

It's been a very busy weekend loaded with ABSA stuff. Two tests Wednesday. Then more ABSA stuff all weekend.

Hooray.

posted by Steph at 5:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home