Sunday, June 27, 2004

My sister begged me not to post this:

My sister and I are in our study online and she's having a discussion with Jeff about Christianity or something due to his blog. She turns to me and asks:

Her: Who's Christ? Jesus? Or God?
Me: BwaHAHahhAhAHahA.
Her: What's the difference?!
Me: HAHAHAHAHhahahaHAHa!!

hahaha I thought that was so funny. I still can't stop laughing.

speaking of which.. this was also funny:

eKWEIzn: i really hate the smell of candles though
Demona848: like scented candles?
eKWEIzn: yeah
eKWEIzn: and incense
eKWEIzn: blech
eKWEIzn: if i can smell something, i damn well [should] be able to eat it
eKWEIzn: except for women
Demona848: hahahha

posted by Steph at 7:03 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

tasty.

June 28, 2004 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

so which is it? Jesus or God? =).

June 30, 2004 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home