Friday, July 30, 2004

I had two weird dreams in a row.

Last night I dreamt I was eating, and afterwards when I brushed my teeth, I noticed they were all very yellow and stained. I was disgusted, and tried to brush harder, only to see that a lot of my teeth were loose as well. Before I could stop myself, I had acidentally brushed my front tooth loose and it fell out. I was mortified. Then one by one the other grew more and more loose. I remember thinking in the dream that they would never grow back and I'd have to get veneers. It was a horrible dream.

The night before I dreamed that I was visiting some friend's friends' apartment, and they had a little white dog. It was the cutest, smartest little terrier, and I kept playing with it. About 10-15 people ended up staying over at the apartment, but in the middle of the night I heard barking and screaming, and it turns out the dog went psychotic and was ripping apart some of the guests. You wouldn't think something so small could be so dangerous, but it was vicious. And since he was so smart, he knew to go for the throat while the person was sleeping or their thighs. I tried to beat it with something once I saw several people lying on the ground bleeding, but he tore at my wrists which started bleeding profusely. It was not a nice dream.

posted by Steph at 10:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home