Monday, July 19, 2004

I'm stuck in a rut.

I don't really want to do anything, see anyone, go anywhere.
 
I just go from work to home to work to home to work to home.
 
While I'm learning things, it's more of a compilation of little things - I miss the profound realizations that occured more often before this summer started.  The last few years have been so packed with epiphanies that now, in comparison, everything's just boring. 
 
Life is getting boring.
 
Someone strike up an interesting conversation and pull me out of this rut.

posted by Steph at 5:10 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger N3mesis85 said...

tsk tsk. what are you gonna do next year?
maybe its your turn to be giving the epiphanies.
sure boredom sucks, but it doen'st have to exist. you just need motivation to do stuff. why dont yoU start the convo with someone?

lets go watch the NOTEBOOk.
cheesy movies rule.
who needs epiphanies. who needs to think. let your brain rot. its summer for christs sake.

July 19, 2004 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

dude if you and bbq go watch the notebook.. i better not be left out. i HEART sappy movies. and nicolas sparks books . . . by the way i think you should play with me more then you'll kill your husband right away just to be with me =).

July 19, 2004 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home