Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Nothing is ever what it seems to be.

All my life, everything I had ever thought that would remain constant has not. Everything turns out the exact opposite of what I plan. It's like life it out mess with my head. As soon as a get comfortable with something, it changes.
So is there really a point in counting on things? Is there really any belief, any mindset, any one person you can ever really count on?
Everything keeps changing. I'm not sure of anything anymore. How funny. So far I can say only my parents will always be there. One day I hope I can count on more things and people. Until now, that's it. Maybe life will prove me wrong again.

posted by Steph at 8:41 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger lindsay said...

life is wrought with uncertainty and change. the one thing that everyone always thinks will stay the same and that everyone always proclaims will stay the same (themself) is perhaps that which changes the most. but maybe it's good in some ways... without uncertainty, the element of hope would be quite useless.

July 8, 2004 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home