Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I'm supposed to be in class.

Today, after my International Business class, I walk over to my Intro to Asian American Studies class and flop down on a chair in the back. I'm alternating between looking around and flipping through the syllabus, when mr. mike ulanday walks in.

A minute later, I come across a particular line of interest in the syllabus. I reach over and point it out: "There is a LOT of reading - be prepared to read at least 150 pages a week."

We look down at our syllabi again, look up at each other, and walk out of the class. I'm in the process of dropping it right now.

I guess I'll have to find some other way to expand my horizons this semester.

posted by Steph at 11:12 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

What happened to that Asian work ethic Stephanie?

*tsk tsk*

August 27, 2004 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

tsktsk. you lazy lao tai tai!! :D. jk, too bad i havent found the opportunity to torment you as much as i would like.. which would be.. alot?

play with me sometime you do have my number, yes? :D

August 31, 2004 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home