Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I feel drained.

Not physically or mentally, which can always be cured with lots of rest or the end of hell week(s), but emotionally.

I feel emotionally drained and tired.

You can ask people to help you carry physical heavy things, but who can you ask to help you shoulder the emotional burden? How does one even go about doing so?

It is really hard to smile and act like everything is ok all the time, although lately I feel like I've been dropping the ball on that one. Pick it back up. Must pick it back up.

Freshmen year I was too spastic, so I spent the past few years beating down my feelings. Nowadays I don't even feel like I have an outlet to let things out when I want to.

The people close to me know I'm overly opinionated, but I'm like that because the only way to keep from exploding and yet keep all my feelings bottled up inside is to release a stream of intense thoughts.

I thought about something while walking to class today. No matter what, it's still healthier to let the shit out than keep it bottled up.

People who hold all their shit inside will one day bust at the seams and get even more shit on everyone else than they ever intended. Better to routinely let shit out in healthy doses.

I want to scream, but what good is it if no one hears you?

posted by Steph at 3:25 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger jerry said...

((((((((((hUg)))))))))

September 28, 2004 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

throw down. once you punch something, all that anger goes away.

alternatively, hit tontie with a hammer. mucho fun. ive gotten to level 11.=O

September 29, 2004 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home