Monday, September 20, 2004

Shampoo.

Above-average-cost shampoo is so much better. It is so not worth it to save an extra couple of dollars on shampoo. Same with conditioner. I've been using the cheap stuff until now and my hair just felt like it was getting worse and worse. It's like I felt my hair sigh when I used the new stuff I bought yesterday. My hair is happy as am I.

I am hyper because Vivian came over to 'study' with me for our test tomorrow and we just ended up making dog and cat and other animal growly noises and giggling. Oh and poo on you, Vivian, for scaring me by screaming when you opened my door.

ABSA is so crazy. We spent almost 3 hours 'practicing' volleyball today. Hooray for ABSA winning 3 out of 4 scrimmages against CSA!

All week: Lunch/dinner with Ford, diversity dialogue dinner, company night, career expo, lunch with general mills, absa meeting with general mills, absa camping, absa officer meeting, absa director/officer meeting. oh. and classes and test somewhere in between.

wHeeeeeeee ABSA!

No wanna take test tomorrow...

posted by Steph at 11:55 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

lies. rosemary MINT OWNS YOU!

September 22, 2004 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home