Sunday, September 05, 2004

Spoiled/lucky?

My sister went home this weekend; I didn't. By the time she woke up, my parents had done her laundry and folded it. The silly goose actually asked who went and folded all her dirty laundry. It's so obvious this is her first trip back from college.

My parents drove her back up to Austin today, along with a cooler chock full of food for me. Even though I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself, my mom had already chopped up the meat so it's easier for me when I want to cook it.

After unpacking the stuff we went to a Japanese restaurant where I was urged to order as many sushi pieces as possible. Then we came back and my dad ironed all my dress shirts while my mom helped me hang up all the clothes I still had in suitcases. There's no point in resisting anymore, because I think they like it. If someone wants to take care of you, why not let them?

I love my mommy and daddy.

Am I spoiled or just lucky? I'd like to think it's the latter.

posted by Steph at 7:44 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

aww i miss my mommy and daddy ... i wish they could spoil me again

September 10, 2004 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home