Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Heehee.

I get a free Glamour magazine in the mail, thanks to Jerry.

I look at the address label to see who it's addressed to, and I see 'Jerry is Just So Awesome.'

I open up the letter offering me a whole year of free Glamour if I buy the next year for 16 dollars, and it says, "Dear Jerry is Just So Awesome, don't miss out on our exciting offer!"

I could not stop laughing.

Today in finance the professor was teaching us the difference between operational expenditures and capital expenditures, and he explained that operational expenditures was like dating, while capital expenditures was like marriage.

"You better put a lot more thought into the capital expenditures, because it's a much bigger investment, long-term, and rarely reversible. You really don't want to be stuck with an asset you don't want for the rest of your life."

Haha.

posted by Steph at 9:14 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

October 13, 2004 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home