Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I need to clear my head.

I feel like things - school, meetings, people, absa, interviews, have just been building up for the longest time and there's never enough down time to sort things out. I can't get anything out, yet I feel like if I don't do something drastic to calm my nerves down, soon I won't be able to handle anything else at all.

Looking into the rest of the semester is just seems like and endless barrage of events and deadlines and tests and it just never stops.

Even when I take a couple hours to try to relax; I can't really because even while I'm trying to destress in the back of my mind I'm listing all the things I'm falling behind in while I'm just sitting there. This only leads to more stress.

Sometimes I get things pains in my chest just thinking about it. It's hard to breathe.

I don't know if I'm doing anything right.

posted by Steph at 2:01 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

it's all part of being an adult.
doesn't it just suck ...

October 19, 2004 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger N3mesis85 said...

[[[hUG]]

October 22, 2004 at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home