Thursday, October 14, 2004

It is confirmed.

I am a cat person.

I always thought it was weird that cats would always come up to me, even strays and wild kitties. But today while taking out the trash, these two neighbors' cats werewalking around outside and kept following me. When I knelt down, the grey one came over kept rubbing itself on my hand and my leg.

The neighbors who owned them, this man and his 3 year old daughter, were outside moving stuff. He came over and said in the 6 years he owned the cats, Tennyson (isn't that cute), the grey one, nevER approached anyone. He hated people.

So that means I'm not really a person. I'm a cat person.

He (the cat, not the guy) followed me almost all the way to the dumpster and back. It was so cute. The guy was practically scratching his head in wonder while looking at us. This is not the first time its happened. I am catwoman! Now I want a kitty.

I need to sleep.

posted by Steph at 11:01 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger N3mesis85 said...

gross.

stay away from me.

October 15, 2004 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

i pet all sorts or kitty's too. if you catch my drift. HOLLA.

October 16, 2004 at 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home