Thursday, October 28, 2004

OMG my little stinky cousin Angeline is so funny...

I come back home after a horrible 48 hours and see this in my IM window:

Acwgb: does absa stand for All Butts Smell Association??

Auto response from Demona848: absa.

Acwgb: or Alligator Butts Swim Always
Acwgb: or Always Bathe Sharks Association??
Acwgb: or Alphabet Bears Smell Atrocious
Acwgb: or Aquatic Bears Swim Always
Acwgb: or Absolutely Bottomless Soap Atrraction
Acwgb: or Animal Ballet Society Association
Acwgb: :-P

Hahahaha. She's 10 years old and even in her childish banter she uses words like aquatic and atrocious. All spelled correctly, too!

Maybe I should consider changing ABSA'a name. I like the Animal Ballet one.. it sounds very 'Fantasia'-ish.

What a funny kid.

posted by Steph at 7:18 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger N3mesis85 said...

hahahAHAHA

I like absolutely bottomless soap attraction.

October 29, 2004 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

lolol the aquatic bears one is awesome.

November 2, 2004 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home