Wednesday, December 08, 2004

hopeless

For the first time in a long time, I let myself eat unhealthy food all day. While studying for finance (yes, studying!), I consumed an entire big bag of sour cream and onion chips, a melty ham and cheese sandwich, hot chocolate, cookies, barbecue chips, and half a protein shake Steve made me drink.

I weighed myself half way through the night; delighted I was actually a few pounds heavier than I thought. By the end of the night, I had lost it all in addition to another pound. WhAT the hecK. I just can't keep it on. How am I supposed to gain weight and win my bet with Joe if I eat like a pig and lose weight.

I am tired of my uncooperative body. I will gain weight by New Year's if it kills me. So to everyone that laughed at me when Alex gave me that tub of Weight Gainer 1850 at EOS, I'm not only going to use it, I'm going to get really really big and then beat you all up! So there!

posted by Steph at 11:38 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger N3mesis85 said...

youre just little.
remember how we thought you'd gain weight at 20 since thats when daddy finally started filling out?

yea. maybe wait till 30.

December 9, 2004 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger lemon said...

eh?! theres so many girls out there who wish they can eat anything and be thin.....so dont be too bummed if u dont win this bet, u have the rest of ur life to gain tat weight. take care.

December 10, 2004 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger yihong said...

there are many girls that wish they had your body's metabolism...in fact there are some that need your body's metabolism..lol

December 10, 2004 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger N3mesis85 said...

dont listen to them. you need to gain weight. just like fat people need to loose weight. if you were obese, i'd tell you. and im telling you youre too thin.

people should'nt sympathize with only fat people. its not GOOD to be too thin. its only cause majority of the american population is FAT.

and if we have triple xl's, we should have triple xs's too. its like we've regressed to promoting obesity by changing clothing sizes. those 4's just arn't what they use to be. and that bullshit about "oh size 14 is AVERAGE!" my ass. or rather, your fat american ass.


sorry. im in a bad mood. just finished bad exam.

December 13, 2004 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

soo problem gaining weight: try eating every night REALLY late at night. that sure worked for me. wings, pizza, ramen, instant-rice, chips, candy canes.. omg the list can go on. have a good break you oxymoron of life the big (ego) skinny (frame) girl

December 18, 2004 at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home