Friday, January 28, 2005

Ok I go.

You only live once, and I'll probably never take a road trip to New Orleeeens again.

One, because I haven't even done it yet and I already know I'll want to kill myself for signing up for a 9 hour car ride.

Two, because I know I'll regret it if I can't go. What's one weekend of half assing work in Austin vs. 2 nights and one day with friends in New Orleans?

I'm curious as to whether this will turn out to be one of those crazy college memories you'll remember forever, but most likely we'll eat till we puke and play a lot of boggle. (what can I say, thao and kristal are nerds)

This is my first Mardi Gras! I want beads. yay. Shiny beads.

posted by Steph at 1:36 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger lindsay said...

yeah yeah, you had fun.
suite and innocent fun ;)

January 31, 2005 at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home