Monday, February 21, 2005

vegetable soup

Making soup is good because:

1) It is cheap: you can get lots of vegetables and some meat for under $20.

2) It makes lots: I have 6 tupperwares full. Yay for no junk food this week.

3) It is healthy: carrots = beta carotene, tomatoes = thiamin/niacin/folate, potato = potassium, cabbage/celery/onions = fiber, beef = iron/protein

4) It keeps me hydrated: I usually don't drink enough liquids, but the days that I make soup, my pee is always very very clear.

5) It speeds up my metabolism: I actually eat more because I get hungry faster.

6) It is yummy.

posted by Steph at 12:55 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger lindsay said...

ewwwwww.
i cannot believe you devoted a whole entry to VEGETABLES (hidden in some liquid).
who are you, christine?!

February 22, 2005 at 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home