Sunday, April 03, 2005

Thanks to those who went bar hopping with me on Friday.

Thank you to everyone who came out last night.

Thank you to those who showed up early, those who stayed after to help, those who willingly drank with us to those who made exceptions for the first time. Thanks to those who don't drink at all but had just as good a time. Thanks to the DJ, the bartender, the ones who helped us get ready, the gift bringers, the cake, the smiles and the happy birthdays.

I can't imagine a better way to spending a birthday than with so many great people.

Thanks for the calls / IMs. Thanks to my dad/mom/aunt for driving up just to have lunch with me.

Thanks to the half a dozen people who called me to wake me up this morning, the awesome officers who reminded me of Swing Out interview today, and the officers who dragged themselves out of bed go to the interview with me.

There are so many people who did so many things that I am so grateful for. You know who you are. This was definitely a weekend to remember.

Thank you.

posted by Steph at 11:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home