Tuesday, June 14, 2005

High: Free lunches all last week

Low: Getting up at 6:30am

High: Free cereal, gushers, snacks, cake.

Low: How the heck am I supposed to cut refined sugar with so much temptation?

High: Having the apt all to myself this weekend.

Low: Getting locked out of my house Sunday afternoon in 101F temp in just a t-shirt and nose strip with no phone and having to have my elderly neighbor pick the lock.

High: He actually picked the heavy duty lock.

Low: I have a neighbor who can pick locks.

High: Learning how to use the dishwasher! No more Chinese dishwasher=dish drying rack.

Low: Covering my kitchen floor in bubbles.. Did I put in too much detergent? The wrong kind?? I still don't know.

Low: My stinking cell phone having no service. Calls dropping every 3 minutes.

High: New phone! Yay for Razor in 5 days.

High: Learning to be independent(?)

Low: Learning I'm too accident / bad luck prone to really survive by myself. So far I'm not feeling any more grown-up.. just really sheepish.

posted by Steph at 9:02 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger lemon said...

lol i learned how to use a dishwasher last year

June 16, 2005 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

not knowing how to use a dishwasher = you = retard.

June 19, 2005 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home