Thursday, June 02, 2005

semi jet lag

Went to sleep at 10pm. Woke up at 3am. Read and ate till 5:30am. Forced myself to go back to sleep and slept until 9:00am.

It's weird to sleep in shifts, but REM cycles are naturally 90 minutes each, and you need at least to get to the third cycle to be satisfied, so 4-5 hour shifts actually work really well. We'll see how I feel this afternoon.

Side note: I am just now getting the grasp of how early real life actually starts. How the heck to people wake up for work every morning? All last year my classes started no earlier than 12:00, so I've gotten uber spoiled. Sob. In a way, thank goodness for jet lag making me wake up semi early. I'll be up at 7am every day now starting Monday...

posted by Steph at 8:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home