Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Nyah nyah nyah

Yes. Everything you hear about my life this semester is true.

My life is totally, utterly stress free. My schedule?

MW: 2-3:30
TTH: 2-5
F: NOTHING

Because of an 'internship class', I only technically have 9 hours, 1 of which is 55% As, and 1 of which I'm taking for fun Pass/Fail.

I basically study for tests the night before, so I do ABSOLUTELY no school work whatsoever. My days consist of hanging out at ABSA events then hanging out with ABSA people afterwards.

I play, interact with people, eat good food, and enjoy my life. I also get 8-9 hours of sleep a night.

I do NOT feel bad; I worked the past 3 years to get where I am.

Jealous? Fine.

But don't HATE, k?

posted by Steph at 11:11 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

o u lucky girl ....
i'll be stuck with one busy ass till i graduate. :P

October 16, 2005 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger jerry said...

hey, youve been tagged...check out my xanga for the details

October 17, 2005 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home