Saturday, December 24, 2005

I've decided I'm going to guiltlessly continue my crappy eating habits until 2006.

It's already as bad as it can get; I love to eat before I sleep and lots of little meals and snack and sugary and salty and fatty foods. I love McD cheeseburgers and apple pie at 3 in the morning. I now eat the fatty parts of honey baked ham instead of cutting it off. I eat the minute I'm kinda hungry and stop until I'm busting out of my jeans (which doesn't take much nowadays). I love coke now. It's like years of restricting myself has all gone down the pooper in one semester.

After Jan 31st I'm going to reduce my fat/sugar/sodium intake, attempt to exercise, and convert fat into pathetic bits of muscle.

I'm basically just trying to make myself feel better right before I go downstairs and butter up white bread (I haven't bought white bread in like 4 years) and sprinkle sugar on top. I will then read Calvin and Hobbes until I pass out and sleep for my customary 9-10 hours.

posted by Steph at 11:52 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger N3mesis85 said...

i dO eat healthy and exercise. wtf man. and i still dont have muscle. you know, you exercising will just make you hungrier and eat more.

December 28, 2005 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

"After Jan 31st I'm going to reduce my fat/sugar/sodium intake, attempt to exercise, and convert fat into pathetic bits of muscle"

This sounds familiar...LETS MAKE A COMPETITION OUT OF THIS FOR NEXT SEMESTER!!!!!

December 29, 2005 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger N3mesis85 said...

I AM KEEPING YOUR KITTY. im not giving him back.

January 7, 2006 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home