Thursday, May 04, 2006

last night of senioritis & procrastination

It's 3:45 am and I have two finals tomorrow. I've yet to start studying.

Instead I cooked dinner, washed and de-stemmed vegetables, cut up fruit to put into tupperware, and watched will & grace.

I spent almost and hour and a half compiling and formatting 30 pages of notes for both classes so they would all be in outline form because I can't stand to study from a compilation of other people's notes when it's not uniform with mine.

Then there was a humUNGO roach in my bathroom so I after I screamed and squealed for thao and louis to make it go away, (he killed it, she swiffered my floor while I whined) I had to vacuum the apt and clean my room to feel remotely safe again. I hate this apartment now.

Now, besides, blogging, I am officially out of things to do to delay studying. It just struck me that tomorrow is officially my last day of class, eveR.

I think I'm going to shower and kind of study in bed. If I fall asleep, oh well.

posted by Steph at 1:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home